- Nov 29, 2013
- Port Corporation wants public input on the future of Summerside Waterfront
- Arnold Croken, president of the Summerside Port Corporation, is inviting ev... Read More
- Aug 22, 2013
- Programing with Friends
- Local software gurus join to share ideas... Read More
- Jul 15, 2013
- RadNet Inc. enjoys success in Summerside location
- Margaret Magner, Ph.D., is a freelance journalist in Charlottetown (www.mag... Read More
- Jul 4, 2013
- P.E.I. top island in North America.
- P.E.I. beats Bali in best island vacation list Screen capture
... Read More
- Aug 13, 2007
- Summerside Boardwalk
- Summerside offers a Baywalk Trail System with more than five kilometers of waterfront, with beautiful picturesque views, Green's Shore Beach, retail shops, eateries and lots of green space illuminated under period lighting as the sun sets. The walkway has been built in phases since 2003 and each year the boardwalk offers more to residents and visitors alike.
SRDC is acting as Project Manager for Summerside Sustainable Tourism during the current phase of construction that will see the Boardwalk System extend to the east-end of the city. This portion features a unique and interesting Eco-system at work and presents a marsh area that alternates between salt and fresh water several times a year.